Classic 9oz Whiskey Rocks Glass Bulk Order

SKU: Q1WAEKNDFAKS

$0.88
You save

Buy More, Pay Less Per Unit

Buy 48 - 57 pieces
$0.88
  • Buy 48 - 57 pieces
    $0.88
  • Buy 58 - 67 pieces and save 0%
    $0.88
    $0.88
  • Buy 68 - 77 pieces and save 1%
    $0.88
    $0.87
  • Buy 78 - 87 pieces and save 1%
    $0.88
    $0.87
  • Buy 88 - 97 pieces and save 1%
    $0.88
    $0.87
  • Buy 98 - 107 pieces and save 2%
    $0.88
    $0.86
  • Buy 108 - 117 pieces and save 2%
    $0.88
    $0.86
  • Buy 118 - 127 pieces and save 2%
    $0.88
    $0.86
  • Buy 128 - 137 pieces and save 3%
    $0.88
    $0.85
  • Buy 138 - 147 pieces and save 3%
    $0.88
    $0.85
  • Buy 148 - 157 pieces and save 5%
    $0.88
    $0.84
  • Buy 158 - 167 pieces and save 5%
    $0.88
    $0.84
  • Buy 168 - 177 pieces and save 5%
    $0.88
    $0.84
  • Buy 178 - 187 pieces and save 6%
    $0.88
    $0.83
  • Buy 188 - 197 pieces and save 6%
    $0.88
    $0.83
  • Buy 198 - 207 pieces and save 6%
    $0.88
    $0.83
  • Buy 208 - 217 pieces and save 7%
    $0.88
    $0.82
  • Buy 218 - 227 pieces and save 7%
    $0.88
    $0.82
  • Buy 228 - 237 pieces and save 7%
    $0.88
    $0.82
  • Buy 238 - 247 pieces and save 8%
    $0.88
    $0.81
  • Buy 248 - 257 pieces and save 8%
    $0.88
    $0.81
  • Buy 258 - 267 pieces and save 8%
    $0.88
    $0.81
  • Buy 268 - 277 pieces and save 9%
    $0.88
    $0.80
  • Buy 278 - 287 pieces and save 9%
    $0.88
    $0.80
  • Buy 288 - 297 pieces and save 9%
    $0.88
    $0.80
  • Buy 298 - 299 pieces and save 10%
    $0.88
    $0.79
  • Buy 300+ pieces and save 10%
    $0.88
    $0.79

Get it as soon as

Select a Delivery Option

Price and shipping options apply to this selected product only. Total price will be calculated in cart.

Total Before Shipping & Taxes

x
15 People watching this product now!
  • Courier delivery

Our courier will deliver to the specified address

2-3 Days

Free

  • DHL Courier delivery

DHL courier will deliver to the specified address

2-3 Days

Free

  • Warranty 1 year
  • Free 30-Day returns

Payment Methods:

Swagbulk

Description

The Classic 9oz Whiskey Rocks Glass is an ideal drinkware choice for bars, restaurants, and events. With a capacity of 201-300ml, this glass is perfect for serving whiskey, bourbon, and other spirits. It is designed with a heavy base and a clear, transparent look providing an elegant touch to your beverage service. Available for bulk orders, these glasses can be customized with your logo and come in an eco-friendly bubble bag, white box, and carton packaging. Please note that we require a minimum order quantity of 48 pieces.

  • Classic Design: Offers a traditional look perfect for whiskey and bourbon. The clear, transparent glass allows your guests to appreciate the color and consistency of each pour.
  • Customizable: Logo printing is accepted, allowing you to add a bespoke touch to these glasses to enhance your brand visibility.
  • High-Quality Material: Made of durable, LFGB Food Grade glass, these glasses are designed to withstand frequent use in a fast-paced serving environment.
  • Convenient Size and Weight: With a capacity of 201-300ml, they’re just the right size for a standard serving of whiskey. Their heavy base ensures stability to prevent spills and accidents.
  • Flexible Payment Terms: Pay 30% deposit, and the remaining 70% before loading for a hassle-free transaction.
  • Fast Delivery: Delivery time is about 15 working days, meaning you can quickly replenish your inventory or prepare for an upcoming event.
  • Eco-Friendly Packaging: Each glass is packed in a bubble bag, white box, and then a carton to ensure your order arrives in perfect condition.

Specification

Overview

Weight

20.0 kg

Color

Wg-01 , Wg-02 , Wg-03 , Wg-04 , Wg-05 , Wg-06 , Wg-07 , Wg-08 , Wg-09 , Wg-10 , Wg-11 , Wg-12

Materials

Glass

Customer Reviews

Add a review
Currently, we are not accepting new reviews
5.0
Based on 1 review
5 star
100
100%
4 star
0%
3 star
0%
2 star
0%
1 star
0%
Douglas O.
Douglas O.
Reviewer
5/5

Tracey was very helpful in the entire process from start to finish

4 years ago